- TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- DELIVERY SCHEDULE
- ABOUT US
EXPAMET BUILDING PRODUCTS
power-tie flat wire ladder reinforcement is now colour coded for ease of equivalent round wire diameter identification on site.
· Supplied in 2.8, 2.9 and 3.0mm main wire heights.
· 60, 100, 150 and 175mm widths, with a ladder length of 2700mm for easy handling on site.
· Low profile, flat wire allows easy integration with wall ties. Conforms to BS5628-2.
· Competitively packed in packs of 20 lengths.
· Made from Austenitic Stainless Steel 1.4301.
· 500N / mm2 minimum tensile strength.
· Corrosion resistant.
· Corners, T and curved shapes available.
The power-tie range encompasses a variety of fixings to suit both brick and block construction from cavity wall ties and frame cramps to ladder reinforcement and accessories. Available from our Construction Division which also supplies BAT Windposts and Masonry Support Systems together with Hy-Rib®, our highly successful permanent formwork for concrete.